July 23rd, 2015
- Blink and you might miss it! Providing a new tactical approach to troop deployment, the new Sunderer Cloak is now available for certification points in the Sunderer Loadout screen.
- Burst weapons feel a bit underwhelming to you? These have now been upgraded to provide a more rewarding experience. Take a look in the Depot!
- New Player Studio items are now available for purchase! Assault in style with a new helmet, armor decal, and more! Look for additional items to release over the next month!
- Squad Beacons near the majority of squads members will be squad spawn options regardless of range
- Beacon spawn range changed from 600 meters to 1,000 meters
- Small arms do less damage to Valkyries
- Valkyrie bottom armor increased to 50%
- Increased weapon thermal range from 50 to 200
- Sunderer stealth cert line has been expanded, a new fifth cert has been added that when equipped not only provides all the perks of rank 4 stealth but also generates a cloaking bubble when deployed that cloaks all friendly infantry within it.
INFILTRATOR CLOAKING PASS
- Infiltrator cloaks now have additional states based on movement.
- Crouching no change
- Crouch walking is now much less visible
- Standing is now less visible
- Running is slightly less visible
- Sprinting, no change
- Small damage increase to ground vehicles
- Increased initial projectile speed from 50 to 60
- Increased max projectile speed from 180 to 220
- Increased projectile acceleration from 0.75 to 1.25
- Vehicle stealth no longer prevents rockets from seeking